Clydesdale foal

This is a year old Clydesdale foal, he collapsed in shock and pain after being trapped in a fence during a fireworks display at a local hotel.( The wedding venue started very extensive displays sometimes a few times per week). The horse IS NOT sedated, the vet was an hour away as we live in the country. His hind leg was cut down to the cannon bone, we are still struggling to get his leg healed several weeks later.  I had to share this , as yet again tonight we will experience firework # no need ! There are low decibel fireworks available for such events but the hotel owner isn’t interested

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s